District Tournament in Duluth
Three days, four games! There is a lot here, but I tried to get every player in the field and hitting along with some dug out ones too! Prices are set at a very low price to cover cost. I did a little bit of editing, if you want more ~ or had a specific idea please contact me directly for this. I’d be happy to take special requests.
You guys were awesome this year and I am so proud of all you! For you seniors NO REGRETS! For you players coming back next year ~ hope to see you on the field again!
The gallery link is below!!!
Directions for Ordering (on computer)
While it's easy to view these on your phone, I highly recommend viewing and ordering the images on a computer for best experience.
1. Click on the large image you would like to purchase.
2. Click on the shopping cart icon in the lower right of the screen.
3. Choose "This Photo".
4. You will now see a menu that will take you through the various print options you can choose from. (Paper Prints, Wall Art (includes the metal prints), Desk Art, Keepsakes, and Downloads. You can select "See more..." to see a description and example of the products.)
5. Notice that once you choose a size and option, shaded areas appear on the image. This is to show you how the image will be cropped to fit your specific selection. You can adjust the crop of the image with your mouse if you would like to.
6. Choose the quantity you would like to order.
7. Choose "ADD TO CART".
8. If you are finished with your order, you can choose "VIEW CART" to checkout with a credit card. If you would like to continue adding to your order, you can simply choose "Items in Cart" in the top righthand corner of the screen to checkout at any time.
If you have any trouble ordering, please let me know! I’d be more than happy to walk you through the process!
Custom Design Options
Brad is open to doing some custom design work for an additional cost if anyone is interested. Posters, etc.
As an example of what's possible, we will be ordering an 11x14 metal print of this image of Trystan.
Contact me if interested to discuss in more detail.